oppure accedi con
- Agevolazioni Attive : 1134
- Schede Agevolazioni : 33171
- Utenti Network : 74014
- Articoli : 1377
EIC Women Leadership Programme: call for mentors
EIC is looking for motivated and experienced entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and senior managers to join the programme as mentors.
The European Innovation Council (EIC) is launching a full-fledged impactful Women Leadership Programme (WLP) for women entrepreneurs and researchers supported by the EIC (Accelerator & Pathfinder), as well as Women TechEU beneficiaries.
What’s in it for mentors?
- Contribute to bringing a positive change to the mentee’s life;
- Be exposed to fresh perspectives, ideas and approaches;
- Expand professional network;
- Play an active role in the EIC Community, Europe’s largest community of entrepreneurs and researchers;
- Be at the forefront of increasing the role of women in innovation and tech
- Develop personal leadership and coaching styles.
What can mentees expect?
- Improve self-confidence and break inner blocks for a sustained success;
- Determine and define a passionate vision, set goals and work towards achieving them;
- Increase their professional networks.
Who can apply as a mentor?
Change-maker who wants to have a long-term impact on women’s participation in business within the innovation and tech.
Entrepreneurs, investors, innovators and senior managers (M/F) that have:
- Extensive managerial experience;
- An extensive and diverse professional network;
- Experience in dealing with multiple issues in a fast-paced growth environment.
And that have the following skillset:
- 360º approach to leadership and personal development;
- Willingness to become a long-term ‘trusted’ advisor;
- Empathy, integrity, credibility, diligence, independence and patience;
- A ‘champion’ for gender equality/diversity;
- Sensitive to work-life balance topics.
Mentoring is provided pro-bono.
Applications are on a rolling basis.
EIC is expecting mentors to dedicate a minimum of 2 hours per month during this 6 to 12-month programme, in order to maintain a close relationship with their mentees.