A new call for SMEs and entrepreneurs to enhance the social economy ecosystem
The European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA) have launched a new call for Small-Medium Entreprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs to enhance the social economy ecosystem through transnational cooperation.
The call is activated in the context of the Single Market Programme (SMP), the EU funding programme with a budget of 4.2 billion euro over the period of 2021-2027, to help the European single market reach its full potential and ensure the recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Objectives of the call
The call for proposals has the following objectives:
- Improving social economy SMEs environmental footprint;
- Boosting the sustainable contribution of social economy entities to circular economy;
- Enabling the development of local green markets;
- Testing, implementing and scaling-up innovative green solutions by social economy SMEs and entrepreneurs;
- Capacity building and expertise sharing ab