AfDB - consulting services for PPP projects in Namibia
The Republic of Namibia has received funding from the African Development Bank to finance the a project aimed at institutional strengthening for Public-Private Partnerships (PPP).
The main objectives of the project are:
- providing capacity building, technical assistance and advisory services to assist the Government of Namibia in the operationalization of the PPP framework;
- attracting private investment in infrastructure and other strategic areas of the economy;
- enhancing budget, cash and public debt management capacity.
The following procurement activities are included in the project:
- feasibility studies for PPP pilot projects (just from consulting firms),
- PPP capacity needs assessment (just from individual consultants),
- PPP training programs for government officials,
- development of budget preparation manual (just from individual consultants),
- development of cash forecasting and management guidelines (just from individual consultants).
Acquisition of the services of consultants will follow the Bank Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants. Bidding documents are expected to be available starting in November 2015 and specific procurement notices will be issued in due course. Interested bidders may obtain further information, and should confirm their interest, by contacting the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Namibia.