Horizon 2020 - Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions, work programme 2016-2017
The European Commission published the work programme 2016-2017 in the area of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions ensure excellent and innovative research training as well as attractive career and knowledge-exchange opportunities through cross-border and cross-sector mobility of researchers, to better prepare them for current and future societal challenges.
The work programme foresees 10 calls for proposals:
- MSCA-ITN-2016: Innovative Training Networks
- MSCA-IF-2016: Individual Fellowships.
- MSCA-RISE-2016: Research and Innovation Staff Exchange
- MSCA-COFUND-2016: Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes
- MSCA-NIGHT-2016: European Researchers' Night
- MSCA-ITN-2017: Innovative Training Networks
- MSCA-IF-2017: Individual Fellowships
- MSCA-RISE 2017: Research and Innovation Staff Exchange
- MSCA-COFUND-2017: Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes
- MSCA-NCP-2017: MSCA National Contact Points
There are also other actions, such as:
- evaluation of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions,
- alumni services,
The provisional budget of the work programme is 1,6 million of euros (759 million of euros for 2016, 841 million of euros for 2017).